Many people find maintaining a lawn along the Front Range of Colorado to be really challenging. It’s actually relatively simple—just doing the right tasks at the right time. Here are the keys to success:
- Grow a grass adapted to our climate
- Mow high
- Mow often
- Water when the grass needs it
- Core aerate to repair soil compaction
In my experience, most people get frustrated by three main problems:
- Doing the wrong task
- Doing the right task at the wrong time
- Maintaining the lawn correctly, but too much lawn becomes a maintenance nightmare.
Click on each topic to find out more. You, too, can have a gorgeous green lawn!